All lenses are ANTIFOG and UV400, they block ultraviolet radiation harmful to the eyes, they are available in different shades of color.
- RW: mirroYELLOW lens (lens in photo) with "multilayer" treatment that reduces glare from glaring surfaces (water, snow and ice).
- RW CLEAR: transparent lens with "multilayer" treatment.
- TECH: polarized, photochromic and mirroYELLOW lens.
- RADIUM: pinkish lens and slight mirroring.
- SONAR ZEISS: amber-bronze lens patented by zeiss to better filter colors and increase their contrast.
- CRX POLARFLEX: Lens that combines the technical characteristics of polarization and photochromism. The internal polarized screen absorbs light reflections eliminating the sensation of glare, the photochromic external lens changes color based on the amount of sunlight present. The lens is available in amber or bronze colors (depending on the model).
Ski and snowboard goggles 608 BLACK...