This ski goggle Salice model 606 OTG mounts a spherical lens.
All lenses are ANTIFOG and UV400, they block ultraviolet radiation harmful to the eyes, they are available in different shades of color.
- RW: mirrored lens (lens in photo) with "multilayer" treatment that reduces glare from glaring surfaces (water, snow and ice).
- RW CLEAR: transparent lens with "multilayer" treatment.
- TECH: polarized, photochromic and mirrored lens.
- RADIUM: pinkish lens and slight mirroring.
- SONAR ZEISS: amber-bronze lens patented by zeiss to better filter colors and increase their contrast.
- CRX POLARFLEX: Lens that combines the technical characteristics of polarization and photochromism. The internal polarized screen absorbs light reflections eliminating the sensation of glare, the photochromic external lens changes color based on the amount of sunlight present. The lens is available in amber or bronze colors (depending on the model).
Ski and snowboard goggles 606 OTG...